Directions to the
Cranberry Connector Parking
- At the entrance to Mount Desert Island, follow Route 102 South, toward both Northeast Harbor and Southwest Harbor.
- At the first traffic light, continue straight on Route 102 South, toward Southwest Harbor.
- Go straight through the town of Southwest Harbor.
- Turn left onto Route 102A, also known as Seawall Road or Manset Road.
- Turn left onto Mansell Lane, just past a church on the right.
- Turn left into Cranberry Isles Parking Lot, just past an large office on the left.
- Park in your assigned spot.
A Ferry Schedule is posted in the Waiting Room.
The Manset Town Dock is a short walk from the Cranberry Isles dock, along Shore Road. Between these two docks, on the waterfront side of Shore Road, there is a dirt parking lot that offers free day-only (no overnight) parking.
All about Manset