Ladies Aid Building
BackgroundThe earliest photo at top right shows the Ladies Aid Building when it still had its cupola. Notice the rustic posts holding up the porch roof.
The Ladies Aid building underwent a major renovation in the summer of 2000.
It was renamed The Community Center in 2001.
|click to expand|
photo courtesy of Charles Liebow
photo courtesy of Charlotte Harlan
Fair Day, around 1940
photo courtesy of Dot Towns